My Blog List

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Final Project Reflection

I used a lot of blocks in my final game. I used a lot of sensing blocks to switch from level to level, especially on the boss level.I also used a lot of costume changes, to change all of the storm trooper skins to create a challenge in the game.  I also used a lot of glide to blocks to make the storm troopers move, and use go to blocks to make the boss move. I also had to mess around with the scoring blocks so you would gain or lose points if you click the storm trooper.  I had to persevere through a lot of things, especially getting the boss level to work. The boss wouldn't teleport to where it was supposed to go so I had to go through my code for a long time to see what's wrong, the problem being that the Sith and Jedi buttons that connected to the boss weren't activating properly. I also had a problem in importing my storm trooper drawings, because I drew the pictures on my iPad, making the importing process more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment